10-Day Adventure Tour Details
Starting from the heart of the Shuswap Lake country in beautiful British Columbia, Canada, we will set out on our adventure through lake and wine country. From the Kootenay mountain range to the Canadian Rocky Mountains we ride both twisty tarmac and off-highway roads. This tour takes us through parts of both provinces of British Columbia and Alberta. Riding portions of the old Kettle Valley Railway will take us through many old train tunnels and over train trestles that wind through mountains, lakes, and rivers. On-pavement portions of this tour are no less exciting and awe inspiring, from glacier views to scenic ferry crossings over beautiful glacier fed lakes. We will pass by fresh fruit stands, stay at natural mineral hot springs, visit abandoned mining ghost towns, and enjoy every minute both on and off our bikes. We visit the iconic mountain communities of Banff and Lake Louise, must-see places for anyone touring our beautiful country. To top it all off, we'll see a vast array of Canadian wildlife such as bears, moose, mountain goats, big horned sheep, deer, eagles and at the right time of year even watch the salmon run! The tour length is 10 days (including date of bike pickup), with two rest days spent at a natural hot springs resort and a day exploring in Lake Louise/Banff . Mileage averages over 200 km per day, with some days providing extra mileage or decreased mileage options.
Included in Tour:
- Return Shuttle from the Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
- Choice of BMW f850GSA, BMW f750GS, or Honda CB500x motorcycle
- Quality ADV Riding Gear (helmet, jacket, pants, gloves and boots)
- 10 Nights Accommodations at highly rated Hotels, Resorts and Mountain Lodges
- Fully guided by friendly and professional guides
- Wrap-Up Celebration Dinner on final night
- Third-Party Liability & Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance
Ready to book that ride of a lifetime? Start booking your trip now.