This epic 8 day on-road tour will take you through the beautiful interior of British Columbia and the rugged Rocky Mountains of Alberta on some of the finest paved, twisty roads you've ever ridden! During the 6.5 days of GPS-guided riding you will experience scenic fresh-water ferry rides, historic mining ghost towns, award-winning wineries, orchards with road-side fresh fruit stands and so much more! Your evenings will be spent relaxing in world class natural hot springs and enjoying both the beautiful, heart warming scenery and hospitality that Western Canada is known for. The tour ends at the Quaaout Lodge & Spa, a lakeside resort, nestled in the mountains and immersed in the history and culture of the Indigenous people in Canada. Here we will laugh and reminisce about our favourite memories of the week over a catered dinner inspired by traditional local cuisine, and enjoy a rejuvenating night and extra day to rest and recover at this beautiful resort. The Quaaout Lodge & Spa provides many options to relax and rejuvenate at the Spa or on the beach, take a guided canoe trip on the Little Shuswap lake, or tee off for a round of golf at the beautiful 18 hole Talking Rock Golf Course all on site at the resort.
Included in Tour:
- Return Shuttle from the Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
- Choice of BMW f850GSA, f850GS, or f750GS motorcycle
- Full ADV Riding Gear from the following premium moto-gear companies:
Shoei Helmets, Olympia Jackets & Pants, Five Gloves, and TCX Boots
- 8 Nights Accommodations at highly rated B&B's, Hotels, and Resorts
- Pre-Mapped GPS (with entire Road Tour)
- Wrap-Up Celebration Dinner
- 24/7 Access to Support/Assistance during your Tour
- Third-Party Liability & Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance
Ready to book that ride of a lifetime? Start booking your trip now.