Heritage Rocky Mountain Tour Details
We are thrilled to add this new 7 Day Road Tour to our roster through the gorgeous Rocky Mountains! Partnering with Calgary Harley Davidson we are offering numerous late-model Harley Davidson motorcycles for this “Wild West” themed tour starting and ending in Calgary, Alberta. Each day you will ride an average of 300 kilometers with ample time and space to enjoy the scenery and take as many photos as your memory card can fit! You will ride the ribbons of tarmac weaving through the best roads that Western Canada has to offer! Through the Prairies, Foothills, Rocky Mountains, Kootenay Mountains, Okanagan Valley, and Shuswap Lake Country! You will ride along the Continental Divide through the majestic glacier covered Rocky Mountains and the stunning valleys below on one of the top rated highways in the world - the Icefield Parkway, which links the picturesque towns of Banff and Jasper.
Follow along the Thompson River and at the right time of the season even watch the largest salmon run in North America! Ride through scenic wine country and vineyards and travel through traditional Indigenous territory, rich with history. On this journey your tour will be filled with historic experiences from Canada's "Wild West"! You will have opportunity to explore museums and restored mining/pioneer/ghost towns. You will tour a private motorcycle collection of over 100 rare antique pieces of motorcycle history and have opportunity to enjoy multiple natural hot springs along the way. At the end of each day, you will enjoy a uniquely chosen location to enjoy a great meal and a drink with friends at historic saloons and pubs rich with a colourful past that will transport you back in time and of course a good rest in our highly rated accommodations so you are ready to hit the road the next day!
Included in Tour:
- Return Shuttle from the Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Choice of late-model Harley Davidson motorcycle
- Helmet & Rain Gear provided
- 7 Nights Accommodations at highly rated Hotels and Resorts
- Experienced and Friendly Tour Guide (we look after all the details so you can relax and enjoy the ride!)
- Wrap-Up Celebration Dinner
- 24/7 Access to Support/Assistance during your Tour
- Third-Party Liability & Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance
Summer 2021 Tour Dates:
It is also possible to book this tour to coincide with one of the following great events!
1) Calgary Stampede - One of the world's largest outdoor rodeos and hailed as the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth. This event is set to take place July 9-18, 2021 (Covid-19 pending). Check it out here! https://www.calgarystampede.com
2) "Rally in the Rockies" - A week long motorcycle rally in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. On top of exploring the beautiful mountain roads on bike with tons of other like-minded people, there will be rock concerts and a rodeo to keep everyone entertained! This event is set to take place August August 13-21, 2021 (Covid-19 pending). Check it out here! https://therallyintherockies.com
Price: $ 4995 CAD*
Ready to book that ride of a lifetime? Start booking your trip now.