8-Day Adventure Tour Details
We are so excited for you to experience this epic motorcycle adventure in the Interior of British Columbia. It starts with a 3 day GPS-guided paved road route consisting of some of the finest twisty tarmac roads you've ever ridden alongside beautiful lakes and majestic mountains. You'll experience scenic fresh-water ferry rides, a historic gold rush era ghost town, award-winning wineries, roadside fresh fruit stands, and so much more! Your evenings will be spent relaxing in world class natural hot springs and enjoying both the beautiful, heart warming scenery and hospitality that the province of British Columbia is known for. For the second half of the tour we will dial up the adventure and head into the backcountry for 3 days of epic riding on non-paved roads and trails. Over these 3 days you will be joined by one of our professional and friendly guides who will lead you deep into a world void of the noise of traffic, cell phones, and busyness of life... We'll experience spectacular views from the tops of mountain ridges and the tranquility of clear mountain lakes, and hopefully see some of our inspiring Canadian wildlife along the way! The tour ends at Quaaout Lodge & Spa, a lakeside resort, nestled in the mountains and immersed in the history and culture of the Indigenous people in Canada. Here we will laugh and reminisce about our favourite memories of the week over a catered dinner inspired by traditional local cuisine, and enjoy a rejuvenating night and extra day to rest and recover at this beautiful resort. The Quaaout Lodge & Spa provides many options to relax at the Spa or on the beach, take a guided canoe trip on the Little Shuswap lake, or tee off for a round of golf at the beautiful 18 hole Talking Rock Golf Course all on site at the resort.
Included in Tour:
- Return Shuttle from the Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
- Choice of BMW f850GSA, f850GS, or f750GS motorcycle
- Full ADV Riding Gear from the following premium moto-gear companies:
Shoei Helmets, Olympia Jackets & Pants, Five Gloves, and TCX Boots
- 8 Nights Accommodations at highly rated Hotels, Resorts and Mountain Lodges
- Experienced and Friendly Guide (for Off-Road portion of Tour)
- Pre-Mapped GPS (for On-Road portion of Tour)
- Wrap-Up Celebration Dinner
- 24/7 Access to Support/Assistance during your Tour
- Third-Party Liability & Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance
Ready to book that ride of a lifetime? Start booking your trip now.