This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for CMATours. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, located at https://cmatours.ca. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with who it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
CMATours is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
CMATours will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third-party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from CMATours at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
CMATours takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever CMATours collects sensitive information (such a financial payment data), that information is only used for processing payment and is not used for other purposes.
Only CMATours personnel who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.